Monday, May 28, 2012

Fashion at any size: Plus size edition

I am plus size, hear me ROAR!!! Lol, seriously my love affair with fashion began at a early age. It took me a while to get into my own style. I went through a preppy stage, gothlic/vampire stage,even a 70's bell bottom stage. I think back and laugh, but I am happy that I always threw my own flavor into any trend. So imagine when I started to step into the plus size area and I find that the options are not the same. Either you look like a 60 year in hot polyester or you are stuck in cheap material made into halter dresses and unattractive size 6 replicas. Note: Just because it's your size doesn't mean you should wear it. So when I couldn't easily find attractive clothing for a plus size figure I began to scope the web and this is what I found.

First up is ASOS.com: ASOS Curve collection
A trendy yet affordable fashion for plus size ladies





Next up we have Monif C
Monif C also has nice affordable but trendy outfits




And last but not least we have Forever 21 Plus
when you want something fun cute and affordable






Happy shopping Divas!!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment